MAKES THE BEST JOB IN THE WORLD MORE COMFORTABLE.
The straw simply needs to be fed into the box as round or square bales. The fully automatic system does all the rest: the straw is cut into smaller pieces using the well-engineered milling system and is transported to the Flypit on a conveyor belt or directly from the port. Via rails on the barn’s ceiling, the Flypit reaches every corner of the barn, where the cut straw is scattered several times per day.
The Flypit provides regular bedding, tailored to the animals’ needs, in the individual boxes for dry lying areas and improved hygiene in the boxes. This improves the health of animals in the stable in the long term.
Dust is removed with a special extraction system..
The COCO control system from Wasserbauer makes it easy to program and operate the Flypit. Remote control of the system by the specialists at Wasserbauer is possible on request.
Another feature is the unique status display with colour LED lights which allows the farmer to see at a glance whether everything is functioning properly.
– High-tech solution with special dosing unit
– Easy to retrofit in any barn
– Flypit capacity 2000 litres
– Operating voltage 24 V, battery operation 2 x 105 Ah,
– Fresh bedding can be spread in each bay several times per day
– Dimensions 2682 x 1454 x 1783 mm
You can individually adjust the straw quantity for each bay. All functions can be controlled from your mobile phone or tablet.
- Fresh straw several times per day - for optimal animal welfare
- Dry lying surfaces and improved hygiene in the boxes
- Cut straw, perfect for the animals‘ needs
- Greater exibility on the farm, greater time savings
- Reduced costs for spreading of bedding material thanks to adjustable straw quantity
- Reduced dust exposure, Reduces straw usage by over 50%
- Status LED display
- User-friendly system with Touch PC, Remote maintenance